1Blogstress

This is a way for nosy people to learn about me.

Name:
Location: Cali 4 9 Yay

Ask, I might tell.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Killer

Female: Baby just talk to me. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

He's packing, he's searching, he's lost.

Female: Just listen to me! I'm tired of all the arguing, the disagreements, we just don't
communicate anymore.

He's ignoring her.

Female: Honey... I'm scared.

Male: You're scared? Really? And why is that? Is it because you cheated on me?

Female: Yes. I'm afraid of losing you.

Male: Already lost. And I can't be found.

Female: You're not being fair!

Male: Fair? (giggles) Fair? I'm not being fair... Bitc. Oh. I'm sorry let me calm down.

Female: Were you about to call me a b!tch?

Male: Almost, but I caught myself, so calm ya a$$ down.

Female: Almost?

Male: Almost doesn't count.

Female: (Sighs with frustration) We should talk about this!

Male: Talk about what?

Female: The divorce.

Male: Nothing to talk about.

Famale: Excuse me?

Male: You can have it all, well... All the houses, the money in the safe, the truck, the Honda and the Jag.

Female: I don't want it I want YOU!

Male: I'm sorry, you can't have me.

Female: Why?

Male: Because I'm positive.

Female: Positive about what?

Male: Positive my life is cut short because my wife couldn't just love her husband. She couldn't just love me! WHY YOU COULDN'T JUST LOVE ME!?

Female: I do love you! Wait. Life cut short? I don't get it.

Male: You didn't know how to tell your partner to wrap it up?

Female: You got tested?

Male: No duh.

Female: HIV?

Male: Yes.

Female: Wow, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!

Male: You should be.

Female: (Smirk)

Male: What you smilin' fo?

Female: You dawg!

Male: What? I'm not the cheater.

Female: Yes, you are. I've been checked 3x's since I did the whoop whoop w/ ol' boy and I'm HIV negative

He's silent

Female: I'm 100% healthy. Nothing is wrong with me, except my conscience... But I'll get through that. But you're burned. You're burned for your actions, your weakness, and your faults. And you were really about to call me a b!tch. Shame

He shed a tear

Female: I love you

He nods

Female: You should've wrapped it up

She exits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home