1Blogstress

This is a way for nosy people to learn about me.

Name:
Location: Cali 4 9 Yay

Ask, I might tell.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Life to too short, and too precious to waste.

What would you do if I tell you "I like you?"
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you "I need you?"
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you "I love you?"
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you, "I'll never admit my feelings until it's too late?"
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you "I'm blockin' my true feelings for you because I DON'T WANT TO LOVE YOU!?"
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you, "I'm afraid of love."
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you, "I hate you."
Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Admit you feel the same? Or just walk away?

What would you do if I tell you, "About a month ago I had a doctor's appointment, since I haven't been for a while I didn't know what to expect. I sat down trembling because the aroma of the room made me nervous and I'm sure my blood pressure was through-the-roof, the doctor took blood, X-Ray, I had my first pap, and he made sure I released myself in a cup. I sat in the room for about 20 minutes alone thinking 'WHY I CAME ALONE! I CAN'T DO THIS!'... Finally the doctor walked through the door with a terrible look on his face - or maybe it was just me. He smiled to ease the tension; and it didn't work. He sat down and massaged his knees before he looked at me again. He winked and said 'You're a beautiful young lady with so much potential, you seem to love everybody and everybody seems to love you, however, I don't have good news.' F*CKIN' GREAT! Right? 'What do you mean?' I asked 'What's wrong?'... 'You have an enlarged heart, which means, sign of serious disease of the muscle of the heart. When disease attacks the muscles of the heart, the ability of the heart to function properly as a pump is reduced. This causes the blood flow to slow and the heart to enlarge.' (I remembered what he said word for word) Before he could say anything else to ruin my life... I ran out the room with tears streaming down my face, trying not to pass out before I make it to my car, trying not to think about you, and trying to think straight. WHY DO I WORRY ABOUT YOU SO MUCH AND I'M DYING AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE! WHY DO I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME AND YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT ME *atlease to my knowledge*? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ON MY MIND?
-- ExhalE -- Since my doctor was built like a goddess he caught me before I was completely gone and let me know if I didn't do anything about it... I would die very young. Probably won't make it to the age of 23. He said it's servere... but we can make it. I just have to do my part. I smiled, rolled my eyes, thanked the doctor, got myself together, and walked to my car. The first thing I did way pray... Prayed for forgiveness, prayed for my family and friends, prayed for Jesus, talked to Jesus, laughed with Jesus, thanked Jesus, I let Jesus know I love him... and then... I prayed for you, prayed that someone would love you like I can, someone would take care of your kids, someone would make sure you're happy, someone would make sure you're not stressed out, someone will show you how to love, someone would keep you focus with God... Because NO ONE can love you like I do. I believe it's a curse...
--BUT. I'm moving on now... God is letting me know it's going to be alright. Blessings come with patients and I just have to take the time to see...

Would you laugh? Cry? Smile? Frown? Ask to pray with me? Or just walk away?

-It just sucks my family doesn't know.


...

3 Comments:

Blogger Blogstress said...

What do you think?

9:34 AM  
Blogger nydiathegreat said...

hey man...I'm tired of reading this already! Write something new.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Blogstress said...

Well... everytime I write something I manage to delete it and after that it's just down hill. And I don't have time to write anything anyway... so um. yeah. When i'm on Christmas break... i'll be writing a lot of ish down... i'm pretty sure of that.

:)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home