1Blogstress

This is a way for nosy people to learn about me.

Name:
Location: Cali 4 9 Yay

Ask, I might tell.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Selfish

Why'd you leave me in this big world?
Leave me with temptations I can't handle
Why'd you leave me to be with someone else?
Wasn't I good enough for you?
Was I too much to handle?
Why'd you leave me without saying goodbye?
You could've waited another HOUR!
Why you leave me?
You didn't get to see me cry
But you did hear me holler
Why'd you leave me before I could start life?
Ever since you've been gone...
EVERYTHING GON' WRONG!
Why'd you leave me to grow up so quick?
It's difficult, can't everyone handle it
Why'd you leave me friend
You're suppose to watch me grow up
And tell me who to hang with
Why'd you leave me
We're suppose to stay tight
You said I'm the one who light up your eyes
Why'd you leave me alone
Quiet
Scared
Curious and to love knowledge
Why'd you leave me?
In this big world
It's a tsunami
You didn't get to see me graduate
Now I'm in college
Why'd you leave me?
I don't care if I'm being selfish
Just answer the question
Was I bad?
I could've change...
Just...
Why'd you leave me?
I can't handle it
Just answer the question
...
Mommy?

1 Comments:

Blogger nydiathegreat said...

oh my dear friend...
only He can (and will) wipe away every tear from your eyes

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home